Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) 07:54 - Nov 13 with 1124 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2017/nov/12/artists-sexual-robin-redbreas

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) on 07:58 - Nov 13 with 1118 viewschiddley

Silly Facebook. Can't stand fb, deleted my account long ago. I prefer private.life .

Poll: The best joke petition of the last few days

Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) on 08:01 - Nov 13 with 1114 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) on 07:58 - Nov 13 by chiddley

Silly Facebook. Can't stand fb, deleted my account long ago. I prefer private.life .

You never leave facebook !

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) on 08:04 - Nov 13 with 1112 viewsDanTheMan

This seems like a pretty simple case of a bug in their automated detection.

Amazed it's worth a news story tbh.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) on 09:37 - Nov 13 with 1034 viewsGavTWTD

Facebook at it again.....overly "sexual" robins ! (Chirpy, chirpy, tweet, tweet) on 08:04 - Nov 13 by DanTheMan

This seems like a pretty simple case of a bug in their automated detection.

Amazed it's worth a news story tbh.

Probably because "breast" was in the description somewhere.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024