Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... 14:58 - Dec 12 with 1405 viewsdryas

https://www.theguardian.com/football/who-scored-blog/2017/dec/12/everton-liverpo
Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... on 16:15 - Dec 12 with 1353 viewsBackToRussia

Weirdly, I was thinking about Bolasie the other day, just wondering where had had got to. Which is weird because I don't even usually think about football let alone players with nothing to do with Town.

Was it pazelle who would always go on about how we should sign Bolasie? As well as Freddy Adu of course and an African Enforcer or whatever.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... on 16:19 - Dec 12 with 1341 viewsLiastro

Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... on 16:15 - Dec 12 by BackToRussia

Weirdly, I was thinking about Bolasie the other day, just wondering where had had got to. Which is weird because I don't even usually think about football let alone players with nothing to do with Town.

Was it pazelle who would always go on about how we should sign Bolasie? As well as Freddy Adu of course and an African Enforcer or whatever.

I'm glad someone took notice of our desperate need for Bolasie.

Member of the Spurgentina Beach Soccer World Cup team.
Poll: What will the second leg result be?

Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... on 16:21 - Dec 12 with 1339 viewsBackToRussia

Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... on 16:19 - Dec 12 by Liastro

I'm glad someone took notice of our desperate need for Bolasie.

Lol oh yes. I remember you now.

Wasn't a bad shout that. You've every right to gloat.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

on 16:30 - Dec 12 with 1330 views_

Long throw duty beckons for Yannick then ......... on 16:15 - Dec 12 by BackToRussia

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024