Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Probably the worst game” 06:02 - Feb 11 with 1303 viewspowinswitch

Let’s get it right. Mick said it was PROBABLY the worst game. There are other contenders. Like the last two years, or actually a touch more, we have had a few like that this season. But let me tell you, a points a point and he’ll have taken that before the game.

There’s not a wedge being driven between the club and it’s fanbase. It’s an articulated lorry. Or actually the transporter that carries 6 such beasts to the articulated lorry shop.

I’ve gone from being angry a year ago, to not giving a toss any more. I am very close to being done, it’s just memories of times with my long departed dad, and the fact that when people think of me they think ITFC, that keeps me on board. My connection with the club is hanging by a thread this morning
“Probably the worst game” on 06:18 - Feb 11 with 1282 viewsBenters2

Sad times mate.

What is more worrying was it being the lowest crowd for 20 years,and the season ticket renewals are just around the corner.

Will there be another drop we have lost 3000 season ticket holders in 2 seasons?

I was just looking at last years attendances and this;

Last year we had 2, 14k gates thats over the whole season we still have 7 home games to go.

This year we have had 3, 14k gates,plus 2, 13k gates.

It also to be noted that people cant give their season tickets away when they cant make a game,i have had loads of offers and turned them all down.

Sad times.
“Probably the worst game” on 07:27 - Feb 11 with 1244 viewsblue75

Yesterday was on par with the 2 Lincoln games. As for renewing my ticket it all comes do to who’s in charge. I emailed the club last week asking for option of not renewing if McCarthy’s still
manager on the renewal form, still waiting for a reply.

Poll: Should McCarthy be sacked after telling Ipswich fans where to go?

“Probably the worst game” on 09:15 - Feb 11 with 1110 viewsNo9

I only go to home games so can only comment on what has been on display since MM arrived.
I have seen more poor quality games than good games
Square pegs in round holes dysfunctional tactics
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024