Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
McCarthy's Pre-Bristol City Press Conference - Live 12:45 - Mar 15 with 32576 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/33351/mccarthys-pre-bristol-city-press-c

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Mar 15 with 2232 viewsTimmyH

I think leaving too...
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:52 - Mar 15 with 2232 viewscambsman

Only what he is instucted to say
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:59 - Mar 15 with 2199 viewsTaricco_Fan

Leaving
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Mar 15 with 2188 viewsPortmanTerrorist

ME does not chnage his demeanour reagrdkess of results. No big surprise. Clearly feels nothing for the Club and supporters.
on 14:08 - Mar 15 with 2156 views_

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:01 - Mar 15 by PortmanTerrorist

ME does not chnage his demeanour reagrdkess of results. No big surprise. Clearly feels nothing for the Club and supporters.

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:08 - Mar 15 with 2155 viewsrickw

who might be out for the season?

Poll: Of the Non Favourites for ITFC managers job who would you prefer
Blog: Reasons for Relegation

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:25 - Mar 15 with 2112 viewsdirtydingusmagee

soundslike he would rather stay to spite the fans, and if that means destroy the club so be it , and if Evans wants him to stay and ,stick two fingers up to us that will be great .
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:32 - Mar 15 with 2100 viewscambsman

May be true but so sad regarding spite
Login to get fewer ads

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:33 - Mar 15 with 2097 viewsMrJase77

He may have some issues regarding the fans and conduct but I really think given a bit more money and none of these horrible long term injuries to key players, we'd be comfortable in the play offs this season
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:37 - Mar 15 with 2089 viewschristiand

Cheers Gav and Phil!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:43 - Mar 15 with 2075 viewsSwn98

Give it to EM Mick
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 14:44 - Mar 15 with 2074 viewscambsman

No builder would ever be able to repair the bridge now and I don,t think he wants to all so sad
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:15 - Mar 15 with 2054 viewslightingblue

In all fairness I think he gave an honest and truthful account of the present situation. Ok I wasn’t there on Tuesday, but if it were correct that Nydam were given stick for a few mistakes, then I agree with McCarthy and it being totally outrageous. This is possibly one reason why decent players don’t want to stay.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:19 - Mar 15 with 2049 viewsSwn98

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 13:17 - Mar 15 by big_gaz67

Have you ever asked him why a grown man of almost 60 years old finds it hard to construct a sentence without the need to resort to foul language?

so the people that throw bad language at him can understand.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 15:23 - Mar 15 with 2048 viewslightingblue

If McCarthy were to go, hand on heart, who would want to come in and generally do any better than McCarthy, it’s easy for people to throw stones and assume this that and the other. Does anybody actually knows what goes on behind closed doors. And with fans staying away, the investment in the team will get more and more tighter. In essence this again limits the type of manager who would want to walk into this kind of environment. Maybe just maybe the supporters needs to appreciate what they have and what they’ve got. With other managers god only knows how far down we would be. I’m just saying be careful, very careful and ask the question who would want to come and take over with the atmosphere being the way it is at present. People are saying about the blokes at Lincoln city. Maybe they’re happy there, maybe they are not ready for championship football. There are a lot of questions with unanswerable questions.
Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 16:10 - Mar 15 with 2016 views1RWR

That was a pretty good interview to be fair to MM. Who was the second 'interviewer' he had some great questions & a brave person at that!

Born'n'bred in Suffolk & damn proud of it!

Bristol City v Ipswich Town: Pre-Match Press Conference on 19:46 - Mar 15 with 1995 viewscoolcat

Good interview. Best I've seen for ages. 👍
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024