Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
West End Road Car Park 15:14 - May 2 with 1980 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

Been a few seasons since I drove to a game at PR and will hopefully be doing so on Sunday.

Used to always park in the West End Road car park. Does the overflow section to the right as you go in still exist / open on match days. Used to always park in there as it was bloody handy for getting out.

Ta

I just don't like the colours Yellow and Green.

West End Road Car Park on 16:33 - May 2 with 1891 viewsverulam

Can't help you with this but you might like to consider the carpark at the railway station. Easy to get in and out and on Sunday it's £3.00 all day.
West End Road Car Park on 17:11 - May 2 with 1858 viewsSnitch67

West End Road Car Park on 16:33 - May 2 by verulam

Can't help you with this but you might like to consider the carpark at the railway station. Easy to get in and out and on Sunday it's £3.00 all day.

The overflow section in West End Road is sometimes reserved for away fans coach parking if a large following is expected.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 17:53]
West End Road Car Park on 18:22 - May 2 with 1799 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

West End Road Car Park on 17:11 - May 2 by Snitch67

The overflow section in West End Road is sometimes reserved for away fans coach parking if a large following is expected.
[Post edited 2 May 2018 17:53]

Does it actually still open though?

Last time I was in that car park a few years ago, there were bollards in front of the entrance.

West End Road Car Park on 18:24 - May 2 with 1794 viewsWe_hate_Norwich

West End Road Car Park on 16:33 - May 2 by verulam

Cheers

West End Road Car Park on 19:11 - May 2 with 1748 viewsSnitch67

West End Road Car Park on 18:22 - May 2 by We_hate_Norwich

Does it actually still open though?

Last time I was in that car park a few years ago, there were bollards in front of the entrance.

The overflow area is usually open, if not used for away coaches, and was in use for the Villa game because the away coaches were directed to Portman Road on that occasion. I seem to recall it being closed off once or twice a while ago for no apparent reason but not lately.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024