Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swiss Ramble on Cardiff City's finances, wages, parachute payments & FFP 09:54 - May 10 with 1441 viewsJohnny_Boy

Worth 15mins of your time going through his posts today if numbers are your thang - Guthers especially.

Most of the info is compiled from the 16/17 season.
But there's some interesting graphs with us in there - for example wages compared to our turnover.
(We are pretty much smack bang in the middle for that)

Swiss Ramble on Cardiff City's finances, wages, parachute payments & FFP on 10:11 - May 10 with 1391 viewsSteve_M

Yes, saw that earlier and was going to link to it here.

A few things that stood out were payments on external debt here:

Spending on players last season:

Wage bills for 2016/17:

And this one on the highest wage bills seen in the division:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Swiss Ramble on Cardiff City's finances, wages, parachute payments & FFP on 10:25 - May 10 with 1352 viewsmarcus1642

Looking at these figures, Villa really need to go up this season, if not there'll be real trouble.

As for Naaarich, they remind me of Town post Burley era, could be problems for them in the near future, I don't think Farke will get them up.
Swiss Ramble on Cardiff City's finances, wages, parachute payments & FFP on 10:39 - May 10 with 1324 viewsITFCBlues

Swiss Ramble on Cardiff City's finances, wages, parachute payments & FFP on 10:25 - May 10 by marcus1642

Looking at these figures, Villa really need to go up this season, if not there'll be real trouble.

As for Naaarich, they remind me of Town post Burley era, could be problems for them in the near future, I don't think Farke will get them up.

Norwich cut a lot of them wages last summer when they released a whole load of players. There is however still a short fall this year of around 15m that they’ll need to cover. Presumably from the sale of Maddison

Poll: Has our squad been improved this summer?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024