Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Faith in Paul Lambert 20:39 - Nov 3 with 883 viewscarlisleaway

Whatever position we find ourselves come the end of the season I have complete faith in PL

The squad he has been left with does not give him many options, for those who did not watch him on the touch line. He is more involved than any of our previous managers, it is going to be tight but feel that those supporters who whinge at anything on this board need to get a grip and give the man 100% backing.
I like many others left the ground gutted we did not get our first win, but moaning or hiding behind a laptop will do no good to ITFC.....GET A LIFE AND GET BEHIND THE CLUB
Faith in Paul Lambert on 20:46 - Nov 3 with 839 viewsPecker

15th this season. 8th next season and 2nd the season after. Optimistic I know, but there you go.
Faith in Paul Lambert on 20:49 - Nov 3 with 826 viewsnshearman1

Agree with this, while remaining realistic about the battle ahead.
Faith in Paul Lambert on 21:17 - Nov 3 with 786 viewsmagilton

I thought we had a much better structure today, for the first time in a while the players looked like they actually had an idea of what they were being asked to do. The quality of the team is what it is, but if Lambert can give us some organisation and focus there will be some hope of escaping this mess.
Faith in Paul Lambert on 21:20 - Nov 3 with 773 viewsPJH

Faith in Paul Lambert on 21:17 - Nov 3 by magilton

I thought we had a much better structure today, for the first time in a while the players looked like they actually had an idea of what they were being asked to do. The quality of the team is what it is, but if Lambert can give us some organisation and focus there will be some hope of escaping this mess.

Agree with all that.
I am certainly far more optimistic about the next few months than I was nine days ago.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024