Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Great day bar 90 Minutes starting 1 3pm again 23:25 - Jan 5 with 932 viewsmanningtreeblue

Only Bishop can hold his head up after that
Just under 18 hour day to experience plenty of effort generally but so little quality
Evans is ruing our club - hope Lambert doesn't see him for what he is & walk
Was on five live on way home down A1
Link below:-
Great day bar 90 Minutes starting 1 3pm again on 23:38 - Jan 5 with 865 viewsParamedic

Big kudos to you and the die hard support today. You all deserve so much more. I wonder if the current playing staff realise what people do and give up to attend games like this.

AllalallalSunderland

Great day bar 90 Minutes starting 1 3pm again on 23:49 - Jan 5 with 839 viewshenley07

Great day bar 90 Minutes starting 1 3pm again on 23:38 - Jan 5 by Paramedic

Big kudos to you and the die hard support today. You all deserve so much more. I wonder if the current playing staff realise what people do and give up to attend games like this.

Yes I kind of agree,fair play if that's how you want to spend your Saturday.
At the same time though nobody holds a gun to people's heads saying you must go!
I've been on both sides of the fence,between the ages of 14 and 22 I barely missed a game and yes it meant everything.
However real life tends to take over,I'm still disappointed when we lose but some of
the over the top wrist slitting reactions on here are worrying to say the least.
Great day bar 90 Minutes starting 1 3pm again on 23:52 - Jan 5 with 831 viewsStewart27

Well done to you and the 1200 town fans for making the trip.

Very good phone in. I think this got a thumbs up on another thread.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024