Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Current Squad - League One 11:56 - Mar 17 with 768 viewsWestcountryblue

In terms of our current squad (excluding loanees), which members do you think are good enough to talk into any top 4 League One side? I'd go with the following...

Bart
Chambers
Edwards
Skuse
Bishop
Ward (when fit)
Huws (when fit)
Sears (when fit)
Judge

I think we'll have plenty of quality in midfield with the likes of Bishop, Skuse, Edwards, Judge (hopefully) and Huws if he ever gets back to full fitness, plus League One will be a real opportunity for the likes of Dozzell, Nydam, Lankester and Downes to impose themselves as players who can make significant contributions to games. Lankester is the one to watch though, i think he has the ability to get 10-15 goals next season if he pushes on.

I do think we'll need to add some experience and brawn alongside our youngsters and someone like Murphy would be a good addition in that division, especially if utilised alongside the pace of Jackson, Edwards etc...Norward is no better than the likes of Harrison or Jackson in my opinion. In defence, i think Kenlock has proved himself to be a good player in his recent run in the squad, but some experienced additions are needed, especially at full back.

The challenge for Lambert next season will be to develop a squad with a good balance of experienced campaigners who can do the nasty stuff, alongside the talent of our youth.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 11:57]
Current Squad - League One on 19:06 - Mar 17 with 584 viewsWickets

Dont think we will see much of Huw's Ward or Sears before Xmas and in Huws case sad to say maybe never ! Be great to hang on to Judge but !
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024