Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What has happened to the club I loved? 11:00 - Mar 4 with 634 viewsmattelliot

Honestly speechless.

Last night signifies yet another fall in to a deeper hole. A hole I didn’t think could get any deeper. What happens next in the hands of this disgraceful owner?

A manager who makes 6 (six!) changes and a debut for a lad who has never seen the bench. In a must win game!!!! Poor McGavin been treated like that and to take him off after 45mins.... if that’s how he treats our young players I fear for the future of our young side, especially if Lambert sees more than the end of this season!

Ultimately however, he leaves two/three of our best players on the bench (wolf/sears/bish). The man is utterly clueless, doesn’t know his best XI. Like I have said before Lambert is definitely not the answer!

I can’t even merit one player from yesterday. Not one showed an ounce of passion or drive in this ‘must win game’.

Absolute shambles and with the fixture list of Cov and Portsmouth to come at home, this is still going to get worse/ more painful before it gets better.

What happened to this club that I loved
What has happened to the club I loved? on 14:24 - Mar 4 with 526 viewsPositivelyPortman

.....and he left the previous game’s man of the match - Dobra - on the bench too.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024