Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Advice required 14:20 - Mar 22 with 961 viewsLeaky

My son had a heart & lung transplant 6years ago so is now off work for 12 weeks. He is also self employed. Just had a phone call from him, he thinks the government have announced new financial measurers to deal with cases like his. I have been on u-gov site no mention of it. Just wondering if anyone else is in the same situation.
Advice required on 14:38 - Mar 22 with 876 viewsUB9Blue

Haven't heard anything for the self employed today although there appears to be some pressure building for action.
Hopefully we will all get good news tomorrow.
Advice required on 14:44 - Mar 22 with 851 viewsjeera

All I've seen so far is a grant for certain businesses and the suggestion for others to apply for Universal Credit.

If he applies for UC tell him to get on with it, as that could takes ages as it is.

Edit: I'm sure I was told there may be a small upfront payment of £500 available, but don't take my word for it.
[Post edited 22 Mar 2020 14:45]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Advice required on 14:52 - Mar 22 with 834 viewsGuthrum

Only thing I've heard so far is signing on for Universal Credit, for which they've relaxed the restrictions to guarantee approval.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Advice required on 14:59 - Mar 22 with 811 viewsLeaky

Advice required on 14:52 - Mar 22 by Guthrum

Only thing I've heard so far is signing on for Universal Credit, for which they've relaxed the restrictions to guarantee approval.

Thank you for the suggestions will pass it on.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024