Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bury AFC played their first match last night 08:22 - Aug 27 with 537 viewsSteve_M

Good luck to them.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Bury AFC played their first match last night on 09:51 - Aug 27 with 430 viewsEdmundo

Interesting to see how they get on: a long road back to Lge 2.
In a related matter, how many more clubs have gone that way over the last 30 years (since Sky/FA rebooted football)? I can think of Aldershot, Newport, Wimbledon, Darlington (still struggling)...

Poll: Will our competitors in the Championship "find us out" in 2nd half of season
Blog: Blue Sky Thinking

Bury AFC played their first match last night on 10:16 - Aug 27 with 408 viewsSteve_M

Bury AFC played their first match last night on 09:51 - Aug 27 by Edmundo

Interesting to see how they get on: a long road back to Lge 2.
In a related matter, how many more clubs have gone that way over the last 30 years (since Sky/FA rebooted football)? I can think of Aldershot, Newport, Wimbledon, Darlington (still struggling)...

Aldershot and Maidstone both went in 91-92 I think so just before football was invented.

Wimbledon is a special case both for the small fanbase and the FA's shameless capitulation to franchising. Darlington is to some extent given Reynolds convictions for tax-dodging and the hubris at building a 20,000 seater stadium.

Chester might be on your list too but for established league clubs there have been remarkably few collapse over the last 3 years - I'm not sure that will be the case in another five.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024