Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I've also emailed the club 11:34 - Feb 12 with 371 viewsMoriarty

Having read PL's gibberish this morning, I've emailed the club. It may not make a shred of difference but it's my way of responding to the antiBobby's prolix bollix.. Good luck to anyone who has or will follow suit.

"Dear Sirs

Based in Ireland, I am an Ipswich Town supporter for 40 years or thereabouts. I have made a number of visits to Portman Road over the years, most memorably during the Burley years when there was a real sense of unity between the supporters, the players, the manager and the club. George Burley was Ipswich through and through. It made a real difference.

Having read Mr Lambert's pre-match comments this morning (12th February) I feel very distant from the club. Mr Lambert and Mr Taylor have failed the club. They are an insult to the club's fine history. Their unadulterated waffle and excuses in their pre and post match comments offend basic football common sense.

They have lost every game this season against opposition competing for play off places.

When will the farce end?

I would ask those involved to reflect on what is happening and the damage this is doing to a once great club. Please also consider the impact this appalling failure is having on the local community and the supporters.

With sincere regards"

fka omuircheartaigh

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024