Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Downes and Bishop 12:00 - Jul 1 with 3066 viewsPositivelyPortman

I see all the big name clubs are piling in with enormous offers for these two big names…..

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Downes and Bishop on 09:32 - Jul 2 with 159 viewsArnieM

Downes and Bishop on 13:02 - Jul 1 by DanTheMan

I don't think sending Downes to train with the U23s was fair, also don't think we should be selling him in the first place.

I don't think telling Chambers he was going to stay on one week then the next week telling him he's not going to be sticking around was very good.

Don't agree with letting go of Gibbs, especially given that we usually get naff all from tribunals.

I had disagreed with Dobra being also put into the U23s but that's been reversed.

That OK?

EDIT: Just to add some balance here, I've been pretty happy with the signings we have made so far. Not going to say I have deep knowledge of all of them but on the face of it seem like steps in the right direction.
[Post edited 1 Jul 2021 13:04]

But as was rightly said to me yesterday when voicing an opinion , we none of us actually ever know what really goes on behind closed doors at this club . We don’t know what conversations are had , what words pass between player and manager , of what attitude is displayed by the player (s) when they at “work”. Interesting though that this is now the second time Jackson has been relegated to train with U23’s ( by two different managers). So perhaps some our the fans “ hero’s” are far from that ?

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024