Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our Support Today 20:20 - Oct 2 with 3448 viewspennblue

It was pretty lame today. Hardly mustered one song in the 2nd half. Always difficult with no roof, but our support was as flat as the performance on the pitch.

It is our job to get behind the team and be that 12th man, well today we failed.

Poll: How are we going to try and undermine the manager today?

Our Support Today on 21:05 - Oct 3 with 579 viewspennblue

Our Support Today on 08:15 - Oct 3 by Oldboy

I think you will find that it is the managers job to motivate the players, not mine. I spent nearly 9 hours driving and £70 on fuel yesterday. Add that to the ticket price and refreshments and you are well over £100. Nobody makes me do it, I do it out of my love for this football club. Shame the players don't feel the same. It is their job to give me something to sing about. It is their job to entertain. If they can't do that after all the effort we put in to supporting them, then no, I am not going to sing their names. All this 12th man bo11ocks does my nut in. Believe it or not, yesterday was a bad day for all of us that did a 500 mile round trip. The difference being, it cost us all a small fortune to do it and they got paid a fortune for not doing their job.
The next time you want to have a go at our supporters, just remember the time, money and effort we have put into supporting this club. We did our bit by turning up, shame the players didn't feel the same.
It wasn't the supporters fault we lost yesterday you plank, it was because the management and players didn't do their job correctly.
[Post edited 3 Oct 2021 8:20]

The “12th man bo11ocks” is not bo11ocks at all.

If you look into sports psychology it is commonly accepted that positive chanting can have a positive effect on a teams performance

Sometimes the players are going to need a bit of help

Our Support Today on 10:00 - Oct 4 with 469 viewsOldboy

Our Support Today on 21:05 - Oct 3 by pennblue

The “12th man bo11ocks” is not bo11ocks at all.

If you look into sports psychology it is commonly accepted that positive chanting can have a positive effect on a teams performance

Sometimes the players are going to need a bit of help

I don't need to "look into sports psychology" to know that on Saturday, no matter what we sang or how loud we sang it, they just weren't interested.
We have sang loud and proud for years with little, if any, effect on the players. I expect them to try, that is all. Not a lot to ask for after all the expense and effort we put in. You can shove your"sports psychology' . Effort from them will be rewarded with singing and dancing on the terraces.
Our Support Today on 15:28 - Oct 4 with 401 viewspennblue

Our Support Today on 10:00 - Oct 4 by Oldboy

I don't need to "look into sports psychology" to know that on Saturday, no matter what we sang or how loud we sang it, they just weren't interested.
We have sang loud and proud for years with little, if any, effect on the players. I expect them to try, that is all. Not a lot to ask for after all the expense and effort we put in. You can shove your"sports psychology' . Effort from them will be rewarded with singing and dancing on the terraces.

You can shove your "sports psychology' up your ar*e,
You can shove your "sports psychology' up your ar*e,
You can shove your"sports psychology' , Shove your"sports psychology',
Shove your"sports psychology' up your ar*e <clap clap>

Yeah I quite like it, quite catchy.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024