Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers 07:09 - Dec 19 with 399 viewsWeWereZombies

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-59715838

Think his legacy will be on view in various places around the World for a while yet.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers on 07:31 - Dec 19 with 366 viewssolomon

Sad loss, Lloyds of London is to this day a great looking building.
R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers on 10:28 - Dec 19 with 302 viewsGuthrum

Along with Foster, one of the giants of late 20th century architecture.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers on 12:20 - Dec 19 with 276 viewsWeWereZombies

R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers on 10:28 - Dec 19 by Guthrum

Along with Foster, one of the giants of late 20th century architecture.

Not forgetting David Chipperfield also, near the top of my to do list is a visit to the Neues Museum in Berlin that had a redesign by him that was completed a decade ago - I think even Prince Charles gave that the thumbs up. Frank Gehry deserves a mention too.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers on 14:35 - Dec 19 with 257 viewsGuthrum

R I P Pompidou Centre and Millennium Dome architect Richard Rogers on 12:20 - Dec 19 by WeWereZombies

Not forgetting David Chipperfield also, near the top of my to do list is a visit to the Neues Museum in Berlin that had a redesign by him that was completed a decade ago - I think even Prince Charles gave that the thumbs up. Frank Gehry deserves a mention too.

Less aware of Chipperfield's work. Gehry is clever, but I'm not sure about it as practical architecture.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024