Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The fat lady and next year's season tickets 17:50 - Mar 23 with 472 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

She is doing her warm up for sure. Not given up completely on promotion as, if we beat Plymouth, which I believe we will, then tails will really be up for a run of winnable matches, but let's be honest, it's a long shot now. Which would mean still being in the godforsaken division next season.

I last had a S/T in 2003/4, as I live in the south, and on a number of occasions I ended up sitting in a traffic jam on the M25 before turning round and returning home, so I have had silver membership ever since. Which has been good. Until this year. Our away support has been phenomenal, and in the tinpot grounds of League 1, not enough tickets to even make it to sale for Silver members. Which makes me think that i need to buy a season ticket next year, knowing that I would only make it t a handful of home games, and it's not sitting right t think that the seat would be empty for many matches. So are there any Ipswich/Suffolk based fans who would be interested in "sharing" a s/t, and I could use it to get away tickets for games in the south, and maybe half a dozen home games?

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024