Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
George Hirst 04:17 - Apr 30 with 856 viewsFfluff01

The January window was a spectacular success, especially given the majority were signed full time to the club. So what do we think about Hirst? Such a strong player and brilliant finisher: For me, the manner in which we’ve finished the season could make him want to stay if Leicester will do a deal. Do we think we can sign him permanently?
George Hirst on 07:30 - Apr 30 with 642 viewsPioneerBlue

There is lots of time to discuss this and it will probably go on and on!

He has been an instant success and slotted into the team play very easily. I foresee him being an important contributor to the next chapter however a few hours after promotion there probably does need to be consideration for what we actually need in the Champ, budget will be part of it, expected timeline to push through Champ will also be part of it.

Do we need 2 front line strikers or more. Do we need a proven experienced striker to sit with either or both Ladapo and Hirst. Do we need something different.

Need time to reflect!

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

George Hirst on 07:51 - Apr 30 with 556 viewsDamster

I think for us to have any realistic chance of signing him, we will need Leicester to stay in the Premiership. Can’t see a championship side selling him to a rival.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024