Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Attendance Required. 15:48 - Dec 28 with 535 viewsbluearmybob

I am after the attendance from Simon Milton's testimonial from Tuesday 7th April 1998 versus West Ham United. Score 2-2. this is the only attendance i am missing from my records going back to April 11th 1966 when i first attended Portman Road. Any help would be great.
C.O.Y.B.
Best Regard's
Bob.
Attendance Required. on 15:57 - Dec 28 with 496 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Nothing on who played for either side let alone the attendance.. https://www.prideofanglia.com/page.php?page=matchReport&level=1&day=7&am
Attendance Required. on 16:48 - Dec 28 with 421 viewsDeepBlueSea

My only memory from that game is the score, and the north stand chanting ‘Burley, what’s the score?’ (he was playing) and him likely mishearing it as ‘Burley, give us a wave’ and holding up both hands, suggesting the score was 5-5. No idea why that has stayed with me.
Attendance Required. on 17:02 - Dec 28 with 380 viewsChampionsofInnsbruck

Attendance Required. on 16:48 - Dec 28 by DeepBlueSea

My only memory from that game is the score, and the north stand chanting ‘Burley, what’s the score?’ (he was playing) and him likely mishearing it as ‘Burley, give us a wave’ and holding up both hands, suggesting the score was 5-5. No idea why that has stayed with me.

That could possibly be Burleys last game in a Town shirt! Shame there’s not much record of the game!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024