Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Memberships 08:34 - May 3 with 2426 viewsDinDjarin

With the expected scramble for member ships for next season how will the club play this?

Will they restrict the total number?
Will they allow a window for existing members to renew before any general sale?

Would be a gutter if current members missed out due to the expected avalanche of potential new members.
Memberships on 12:22 - May 3 with 280 viewslizzibee

I suspect anyone will be able to buy a membership like this season. Selfishly I have a ST and the boy and I will have enough away points carried over to go to any away game we want which is epic. There will be the scramble for home and away games but I'd hope those tickets go to members and those who have a certain number of home/away points to respect those who attended games this season
Memberships on 12:47 - May 3 with 235 viewsDinDjarin

Memberships on 12:22 - May 3 by lizzibee

I suspect anyone will be able to buy a membership like this season. Selfishly I have a ST and the boy and I will have enough away points carried over to go to any away game we want which is epic. There will be the scramble for home and away games but I'd hope those tickets go to members and those who have a certain number of home/away points to respect those who attended games this season

I am the same but the club may change the way away tickets are allocated.
Memberships on 14:57 - May 3 with 183 viewsbrazil1982

Memberships on 12:22 - May 3 by lizzibee

I doubt it will be worth joining next season - I'm a member for away tickets, only been able to purchase 3 times this year and unable to get a Hudds ticket as I rarely go to home matches. So many members in front of me now, I can't build up ticket points, it's almost a closed shop. Ah well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024