Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Employment opportunities and KM 23:01 - May 23 with 246 viewsbaxterbasics

I regularly get messages from recruiters on LinkedIn regarding vacancies that might be of interest.

I usually ask for details to see if the role is worth looking at.

I'm quite comfortable where I am and feel no urge to leave. But if something that would be a step up for me and works for my circumstances, of course I will consider taking it.

Does this make me a less committed employee for my current employer? Does it show a lack of class on my part? Or am I just doing what normal people do in business?

What KM is doing is no different - only in his case you have the press reporting on every rumour, and fans of all clubs involved tearing their hair out with impatience. My current employers are unlikely to ever find out I had a little look and considered it.

For what it's worth I am feeling slightly more positive tonight. I'm reading that both Man U and Chelsea have four man shortlists, and KM is not necessarily at the top of either. They've sounded out KM's reps for interest, established there is some, (which is no surprise), but no word yet of a formal offer. It may never come.

Brighton still an uncertainty of course.

But the outcome of all this is still way up in the air - and if KM is still our manager come the new season, I will only be grateful, no respect lost, because I know he was just doing what any person would do in that situation. I also know he will keep giving us his all because that is what a good manager does.

zip
Poll: Your minimum standard of 'success' for our return to The Championship?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024