Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
prime seat available due to moving seats 11:04 - Jun 11 with 1341 viewsmellowblue

As part of the 600 refugees to restricted view land I have had to give up not just my seat but also my son's seat which isn't part of the new press box scheme, so should be available for re-allocation. If some one who goes to football on his own and is being moved and wants a good single seat, it should be available. Block N Row A 24 . Might be worth asking for.
prime seat available due to moving seats on 12:11 - Jun 11 with 1024 viewsbackwaywhen

Prime seat that , have sat in that row for cup games , shame it wasn’t 2 as would have asked club to move me and my mate .
prime seat available due to moving seats on 13:03 - Jun 11 with 823 viewsBrightonBlue

Hope you managed to find something half decent?
prime seat available due to moving seats on 13:20 - Jun 11 with 755 viewsmellowblue

prime seat available due to moving seats on 13:03 - Jun 11 by BrightonBlue

Hope you managed to find something half decent?

I'm now in O about 5 rows from the back, might be where the existing press box is. Restricted view but not too bad. It will be a new adventure !
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024