Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread 22:15 - Sep 13 with 2736 viewsSwailsey

No, I think your one will be fine, we don’t need this one.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:26 - Sep 13 with 2670 viewsCafe_Newman

Thanks Swailsey. Instead of this one going to waste then, would it be a good idea to re-title this thread "Cajuste" and talk about him being far too good for this league and perhaps even compare him to a Rolls Royce seeing as that hasn't been done for over 12 hours.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:27 - Sep 13 with 2659 viewsSwailsey

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:26 - Sep 13 by Cafe_Newman

Thanks Swailsey. Instead of this one going to waste then, would it be a good idea to re-title this thread "Cajuste" and talk about him being far too good for this league and perhaps even compare him to a Rolls Royce seeing as that hasn't been done for over 12 hours.


I’ll let you know in your thread.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:41 - Sep 13 with 2590 viewsPioneerBlue

Furlong looked like he’d played in that role with the team all preseason. Nice debut.

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:43 - Sep 13 with 2579 viewsSwailsey

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:41 - Sep 13 by PioneerBlue

Furlong looked like he’d played in that role with the team all preseason. Nice debut.


Jack Clarke 2 in 2 really shows strength to our bench.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:48 - Sep 13 with 2543 viewsCafe_Newman

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:43 - Sep 13 by Swailsey

Jack Clarke 2 in 2 really shows strength to our bench.


Jamma's volley , or The Beat's header?

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:49 - Sep 13 with 2538 viewsSwailsey

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:48 - Sep 13 by Cafe_Newman

Jamma's volley , or The Beat's header?


Kieran’s been working on that pattern all week.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:54 - Sep 13 with 2507 viewsCafe_Newman

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:49 - Sep 13 by Swailsey

Kieran’s been working on that pattern all week.


He's finally seen the need for a plan B.

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:56 - Sep 13 with 2490 viewsSwailsey

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:54 - Sep 13 by Cafe_Newman

He's finally seen the need for a plan B.


I’ve never met a better man in football than Sone.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Login to get fewer ads

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:57 - Sep 13 with 2480 viewsCafe_Newman

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:56 - Sep 13 by Swailsey

I’ve never met a better man in football than Sone.


Chappers anyone?

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:58 - Sep 13 with 2472 viewsSwailsey

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:57 - Sep 13 by Cafe_Newman

Chappers anyone?


I understand the need to get him fitness. But once they get a new manager, Sheff Utd are genuine promotion challengers.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:06 - Sep 13 with 2418 viewsCafe_Newman

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 22:58 - Sep 13 by Swailsey

I understand the need to get him fitness. But once they get a new manager, Sheff Utd are genuine promotion challengers.


A song for Leif?

I beLeif I can fly,
I beLeif I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I beLeif I can score
I see me running through that open door
I beLeif I can fly
I beLeif I can fly
I beLeif I can fly (Woo)
BluuuuuuuuWarmy

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

1
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:06 - Sep 13 with 2415 viewsSwailsey

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:06 - Sep 13 by Cafe_Newman

A song for Leif?

I beLeif I can fly,
I beLeif I can touch the sky
I think about it every night and day
Spread my wings and fly away
I beLeif I can score
I see me running through that open door
I beLeif I can fly
I beLeif I can fly
I beLeif I can fly (Woo)
BluuuuuuuuWarmy


C
A
M
P
O

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

0
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:08 - Sep 13 with 2400 viewsPioneerBlue

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:06 - Sep 13 by Swailsey

C
A
M
P
O


Leif Davis is our left back
He came from Leeds United
He only cost a million
But we think is brilliant
Na na na na na na na

Blog: Ipswich Ramblings

1
Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:20 - Sep 13 with 2319 viewsCafe_Newman

Furlong - in response to Cafe’s thread on 23:08 - Sep 13 by PioneerBlue

Leif Davis is our left back
He came from Leeds United
He only cost a million
But we think is brilliant
Na na na na na na na


Let's do it

FREE PALASTINE FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE LEBANON FROM ZIONIST BOMBS. FREE IRAN FROM ZIONIST BOMBS.

0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026