| Just stumbled across an Instagram account 11:38 - Nov 3 with 896 views | MrPotatoHead | I'm sure some have seen it, I don't go on there much but came up on my feed. Its respirandolondra, seemingly an Italian living in London who goes to lots of football grounds. Was at PR for the WBA game, looks from his video like he had a couple of beers in Town and enjoyed his day and visit to PR. One of the comments from one of his Italian followers reads 'One of the most famous clubs when I was a kid. Playing in the square I always wanted to be Mariner who won the historic UEFA cup in 81. That was football'. Various other cool comments. I feel fortunate to support a team with a cool history that's punched above its weight. |  | | |  |
| Just stumbled across an Instagram account on 11:58 - Nov 3 with 765 views | TomLawrence1995 | I was in Athens in September and went to the Greece Belarus game. I was queuing up at the turnstile when I saw a lad who was around 20 wearing an Ipswich shirt. Assuming he was English, I ran up to him and chanted blue army, and he looked a bit bewildered. Turns out he was Greek and he didn't speak much English, but his Dad had supported us since 81 UEFA Cup, and had passed his love of the team on. Interactions like that that make you realise the gravitas we still hold internationally. |  | |  |
| |