He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. 10:37 - Jan 15 with 1747 views ericclacton VIDEO Can you hear it, listen closely during the quiet parts.
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 12:46 - Jan 15 with 1555 viewsWeWereZombies Sorry, I can't hear it, the hearing loss in my old ears is probably to blame, I need more volume... VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 13:05 - Jan 15 with 1516 viewsWhos_blue VIDEO "Look, I don't wanna be the same as everybody else. That's why I'm a Mod, see?"
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 13:08 - Jan 15 with 1507 viewswischip VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 13:24 - Jan 15 with 1465 viewsDJR I bought this album in 1972 and will check whether my version has it on it. From recollection I think it did, and I remember some suggestion that it made more sense backwards. https://ultimateclassicrock.co VIDEO [Post edited 15 Jan 13:26]
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 13:37 - Jan 15 with 1432 viewspositivity song for robert jen*rick? VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 13:48 - Jan 15 with 1397 viewsDJR This is a truly great song bur not that many views on YouTube even with a relatively recent Chris Packham recommendation. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/li VIDEO [Post edited 15 Jan 13:52]
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 14:45 - Jan 15 with 1335 viewsericclacton He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 12:46 - Jan 15 by WeWereZombies Sorry, I can't hear it, the hearing loss in my old ears is probably to blame, I need more volume... VIDEO
I can definitely hear it Or maybe it's the medication I am on🤔
Login to get fewer adsHe whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 20:03 - Jan 15 with 1189 viewsYou_Bloo_Right VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 20:55 - Jan 15 with 1155 viewsDJR He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 12:46 - Jan 15 by WeWereZombies Sorry, I can't hear it, the hearing loss in my old ears is probably to blame, I need more volume... VIDEO
VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 09:58 - Jan 16 with 1054 viewsericclacton He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 20:55 - Jan 15 by DJR VIDEO
Vox Continental. love that sound. VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 10:16 - Jan 16 with 1030 viewsericclacton He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 09:58 - Jan 16 by ericclacton Vox Continental. love that sound. VIDEO
VIDEO Alan Price, wacko!!!
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 10:26 - Jan 16 with 1010 viewsericclacton VIDEO VIDEO VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 16:01 - Jan 16 with 923 viewsbluewein VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 16:57 - Jan 16 with 885 viewsDJR A cracking instrumental. VIDEO [Post edited 16 Jan 16:58]
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 23:25 - Jan 16 with 771 viewsYou_Bloo_Right VIDEO
He whispered behind the main vocal, then he died. on 18:28 - Jan 17 with 637 viewsDJR VIDEO