Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Was just about to comment on the quality of Emersonns movement. (n/t) 15:49 - Sep 12 with 534 viewseirannach_gorm

1
Was just about to comment on the quality of Emersonns movement. (n/t) on 15:51 - Sep 12 with 510 viewsBlue_Uprising

He is a real good talent I feel
0
Was just about to comment on the quality of Emersonns movement. (n/t) on 15:59 - Sep 12 with 408 viewsIllinoisblue

Was just about to comment on the quality of Emersonns movement. (n/t) on 15:51 - Sep 12 by Blue_Uprising

He is a real good talent I feel


I like what I’ve seen so far. Good moment, good touch.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

0
Was just about to comment on the quality of Emersonns movement. (n/t) on 16:06 - Sep 12 with 303 viewsNIblue

Hes got so much potential. You can now see why the price tag was where it was considering lack of goals
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026