By continuing to use the site, you agree to our use of
cookies
and to abide by our
Terms and Conditions
.
We in turn value your personal details in accordance with our
Privacy Policy
.
Please
log in
or
register
. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Home
News
Forum
Interactive
Prediction League
Chat
Team Selector
League Calculator
Questionnaire
TWTD on X
TWTD on Facebook
TWTD on BlueSky
TWTD on Threads
Podcasts
Ipswich Town
TWTV
Life's a Pitch
Blue Monday
Ipswich Fanzone
Naked Football Show
General Football
Blogs
Polls
Fixtures
Stats
Squad
Tables
ITFC Women
News
Fixtures
WSL2 League Table
Club
ITFC.co.uk
ITFC Club Shop
ITFC Tickets
ITFC Supporters' Club
Shop
ITFC Books (via TWTD)
Ed Sheeran Tickets
Ipswich Regent Tickets
Corn Exchange Tickets
Now TV
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
Gillan. The Regent in 1982
18:06 - Sep 26 with 438 views
BlueNomad
Does anyone remember being there?. Paul Mariner and Alan Brazil sang in the encore.
0
Gillan. The Regent in 1982
on 20:21 - Sep 26 with 346 views
mellowblue
I wish I had gone as I liked Ian Gillan's band. Mariner and Gillan were big mates.
0
Gillan. The Regent in 1982
on 22:20 - Sep 26 with 255 views
NBVJohn
I was there - it was the Gaumont in those days - I definitely remember Butcher and Mariner, not sure who else.
Gillan and Mariner were quite good friends apparently.
Gillan played there several times in the early eighties and introduced me to the fabulous ‘Budgie’ who supported them on one occasion.
0
Gillan. The Regent in 1982
on 22:40 - Sep 26 with 223 views
mellowblue
Gillan. The Regent in 1982
on 22:20 - Sep 26 by
NBVJohn
I was there - it was the Gaumont in those days - I definitely remember Butcher and Mariner, not sure who else.
Gillan and Mariner were quite good friends apparently.
Gillan played there several times in the early eighties and introduced me to the fabulous ‘Budgie’ who supported them on one occasion.
Budgie seemed to be the support act for quite a few of the metal bands. Saw them many times, though I did not rate them at the time.
0
Forum index
|
Previous Thread
|
Next thread
Page:
< previous
1
next >
© TWTD 1995-2026