Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R I P Peter May 12:56 - Sep 29 with 465 viewsWeWereZombies

Loved The Lewis Trilogy and felt like I was walking down streets in Stornoway at times when I was reading.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/art

Poll: To make him more acceptable what should Gary O'Neill change his middle name to ?

0
R I P Peter May on 13:14 - Sep 29 with 411 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Yes indeed - absolutely brilliant trilogy. The Lewis Man was the first I read, and it was such a clever and complex plot, as you say they all really made you feel like you were there. Sad loss to the literary world.

Edit: I'm amazed that these books have never been made into a film or TV series. I see that BBC started with The Blackhouse, but it never got completed. Maybe now would be the time for them to revisit that?
[Post edited 29 Sep 13:17]

Poll: would you rather

0
R I P Peter May on 16:05 - Sep 29 with 266 viewssolemio

The second best Peter May of my long lifetime.
0
R I P Peter May on 16:09 - Sep 29 with 260 viewsBluebell

I am reading The Lewis Man at the moment. Read it years ago and thought I would have another read. How spooky!

A great author.

RIP.
0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2026