Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I like Mick for what he's done but I still think it's time for a new manager 10:00 - Apr 19 with 526 viewsMaySixth

whatever happens over these games at the end of the season

i don't think he will ever quite repair his relationship with the fans and I still think the football style is pragmatic over pretty

i believe you can play nicer football and still get results and for that reason I think it's time for a change

going to put up some suggestions and why on another post

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I like Mick for what he's done but I still think it's time for a new manager on 10:02 - Apr 19 with 515 viewsReuser_is_God

These remaining games should have no bearing.

We finished last season with some good results, meant fcuk all.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

I like Mick for what he's done but I still think it's time for a new manager on 10:17 - Apr 19 with 486 viewsHipsterectomy

For the play off season MM built a team around League 1 players effectively, recently relegated players (Berra, Hunt, Anderson, Skuse, Gerken), lower league players (Sears, Bart) and the few contracted players we currently had (Smith, Chambers, Murphy, Hyam).

It is actually pretty incredible that for about 1/3-2/3 of the season we were in the top 2/3.

I think that the squad we have now is technically much better than them, but we are still using the battling tactics from that season which doesn't work.

Walter Smith's Barmy Army

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024