Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Titanic. 09:39 - Jan 6 with 502 viewsSwn98

Reading posts and comments on the forum and the news section it brings home what a dire position our club is in.
Selling our best players to help bale out the club,supporters urging other supporters to stay away so as to get the manager sacked, only adding to the downward spiral .
The real prospect of MM leaving and taking his ability to find cheap players to sell on at a profit and motivate a bunch of average players to overperform.
This reminds me of my other great passion Greyhound Racing although i earnt a good living at it for over 40 years i gradually watched it wither and die(in London ) certainly,due to financial mismanagement from 1970 until 2010 i couldn't watch the last few years of the last great stadium go to the wall (Wimbledon).
We had our chance to compete financially that was squandered on Keane and Jewell.
Now we are just about surviving.
After the good start to our season the relentless list of injuries has led to our lack of playing options, with MM we should scrape to mid table security next season without him it looks like the bow is slipping under the water line we are odds on to slip to a Division we may not come out from in many years if at all.

The Titanic. on 10:50 - Jan 6 with 452 viewsGuthrum

Sad, but by no means inaccurate.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024