Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
U23’s vs Birmingham 22:59 - Sep 3 with 631 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Firstly I have to say I thought it was a good team performance. Haven’t seen them as yet this season although saw them 5/6 times last year. They try and play the right way, a lot of good football, sharp on the ball, tend not to use more than 1/2 touches per person keeping the ball moving quickly. Operated in a 4-4-1-1 tonight.

Myles Kenlock was superb tonight, offensively immense and was a constant threat on the left hand side, although was not tested defensively throughout

Andre Dozzell a real Rolls Royce of a footballer, plays the game his way and his way only. His vision and execution of a pass is something way beyond his years and current playing level. (i.e that of premiership quality). Looked fit and sharp tonight, even took and dealt out a few wacks throughout)

Flynn Downes off injured.

Danny Rowe looked very very sharp, took his goal well, direct and quick, aims to get at his man time after time. Should be ahead of Graham at the moment due to Graham’s fitness levels, but looks good competition there after the internationl break.

Jack Lankaster was expcetional, real clever player, real sharp and intelligent, played in the number 10. Good player but needs to bulk up. When he does he will be very very good player.

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024