Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
He needs at least another transfer window 13:49 - Oct 3 with 539 viewsoldollie

The results at the moment aren't great but in each game there have been periods of play that have been encouraging, the key now is to sustain that across an entire game.

This will come as they play more games and more is done in training

Having reflected over night I think he needs another transfer window and a couple of months after that before we can truly judge Hurst

I react negatively as much as the next person after a bad result but it is really to early to be pulling the trigger
He needs at least another transfer window on 13:54 - Oct 3 with 519 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

But he's had his transfer window with £8m, there won't be another penny to spend in January, not a penny, we cant loan anymore in because we already have 5 in the macthday squad. It was absolutely disgraceful that he was allowed to go and buy such unproven players for seven figure sums.

Kayden Jackson - 1.75m
Martyn Waghorn + Joe Garner = 900,000.

Sums up our transfer activity over the summer

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

He needs at least another transfer window on 14:44 - Oct 3 with 479 viewsronnyblue

I would not trust him in poundland let alone the transfer window ! The last one showed he was like a kid being let loose in the sweet shop ! He spent vast sums on unproven players , probably paying them more than they are worth , most of them his friends ( wasn't McCarthy slated for that ? ) and turning his back on the plan to utilise the academy players . The youngsters have been shipped out to gain experience but only two are getting game time , Emmanuel and Woolfenden the remainder are bench warming , which is doing a lot for their development ! The sooner Evans grows a pair and sacks the clown and hires a manager that can do the job properly the better it will be for the club . He dare not use the academy players as they will show how bad the signings made by Hurst really are .
He needs at least another transfer window on 14:49 - Oct 3 with 461 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

He needs at least another transfer window on 14:44 - Oct 3 by ronnyblue

I would not trust him in poundland let alone the transfer window ! The last one showed he was like a kid being let loose in the sweet shop ! He spent vast sums on unproven players , probably paying them more than they are worth , most of them his friends ( wasn't McCarthy slated for that ? ) and turning his back on the plan to utilise the academy players . The youngsters have been shipped out to gain experience but only two are getting game time , Emmanuel and Woolfenden the remainder are bench warming , which is doing a lot for their development ! The sooner Evans grows a pair and sacks the clown and hires a manager that can do the job properly the better it will be for the club . He dare not use the academy players as they will show how bad the signings made by Hurst really are .

I don't even think Mick Mac was slated for that, because Mick Mac for all his on field faults, the evolvement of modern football and Mick Mac's tactics that just haven't moved with the times.

He was fantastic is the transfer market. If the Mick Mac era hadn't ended so sour I would have him as director of football in a heartbeat, overseeing all transfer policies.

No way on this earth would Mick Mac allow us to spend
1.2m on an average Shrewsbury midfielder.
800,000 on a rash central defender (Adam Webster was 750,000)
1.75m on an Accrington Stanley striker (Waghorn + Garner = 900,000)

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024