Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... 13:28 - Oct 18 with 1134 viewsjaseitfc

In the unlikely event a populist became president of the commission next year?

I read that Salvini is considering running to replace Juncker

If Salvini became commission president would the likes of Clegg, Umunna, etc be so keen for us to stay in the EU?
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 13:30 - Oct 18 with 1120 viewsjjblue84

It will never happen because the Eurocrats know it will massively speed up the inevitable demise of the EU!!
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 13:37 - Oct 18 with 1101 viewsjaseitfc

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 13:30 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

It will never happen because the Eurocrats know it will massively speed up the inevitable demise of the EU!!

They may not be able stop it if the populists have success in the next European elections in May
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 15:18 - Oct 18 with 1046 viewsjjblue84

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 13:37 - Oct 18 by jaseitfc

They may not be able stop it if the populists have success in the next European elections in May

I think the EU would rather have a war rather than allow the idea of nation states asserting authority – it’s against everything they believe in.....
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 16:24 - Oct 18 with 1015 viewsNo9

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 15:18 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

I think the EU would rather have a war rather than allow the idea of nation states asserting authority – it’s against everything they believe in.....

That is a very uniformed & stupid statement isn't it?
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 17:40 - Oct 18 with 991 viewsjaseitfc

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 15:18 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

I'll go back to my point- European elections may me they have no choice if populists win further support
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 20:36 - Oct 18 with 948 viewsjjblue84

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 17:40 - Oct 18 by jaseitfc

I'll go back to my point- European elections may me they have no choice if populists win further support

But why no choice? The EU is not reformable!
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 22:38 - Oct 18 with 906 viewsjaseitfc

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 20:36 - Oct 18 by jjblue84

But why no choice? The EU is not reformable!

In the unlikely event populists got a majority in the parliament they'd just need an EU council member to nominate a populist candidate and it could happen
What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 23:11 - Oct 18 with 887 viewsjjblue84

What would happen to the UK brexit discourse... on 22:38 - Oct 18 by jaseitfc

In the unlikely event populists got a majority in the parliament they'd just need an EU council member to nominate a populist candidate and it could happen

Oh no it won’t. Remember the EU breaks the rules whenever it needs to to get its own way...

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/sep/04/eu-watchdog-finds-juncker-broke-ru
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024