Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Watson nailed it. No identity 08:37 - Oct 21 with 860 viewsGerkensBeard

QPR simply won the game yesterday because they had a game plan which they work on on the training ground and each player knows their job.
You watch when we get the ball. We have absolutely no idea what to do with it. That’s in every position we receive it in. Every player is static when they receive it. No movement for him from other players. Gwion Edwards is a player you should be building this team around. Gwion has been the shining light of this season because when he receives it he has to simply get his head down and run at his defender because he has no other option. When he receives the ball the right should be running ahead of him, midfielders offering a one-two or when Gwion gets it in a crossing position there should be movement in the box.
It’s a team playing as a bunch of strangers. No one knows their role or what runs to make or passes.
Hurst has to go I see absolutely no improvement. Actually the first few games there were signs of improvement but after no wins he got in loans, abandoned his system for 5 games and no one seems to know how to play this system that he was playing early on. Oh and what has happened to Tayo Edun??? Naturally gifted footballer who takes up good positions and looked our best player when playing? I don’t get it.
I think he’ll start Lankester Wednesday in the hope to get fans excited by him and draw attention away from Hurst. Mind you straight away when he came on you could see him and Andre linking up because having played together in youth teams they always knew where each other were. I’d go with him at right midfield and Edwards in his favoured position on the left. See what they can both do cutting infield rather than Edwards running hopelessly down the right to put a ball in to absolutely no one.
Stuart Watson nailed it. No identity on 09:21 - Oct 21 with 645 viewschristiand

To be fair at times yesterday, Sears was doing a lot of running down the flanks and looking to cross to absolutely nobody in a blue shirt in the penalty box. Where were Edwards, Ward, Dozzell or Chalobah?

Edwards was poor yesterday. Interestingly, we’re all complaining that Nydam and Morris are getting little game time at their loan clubs, but what’s happened to Edun? I bet Fulham are well happy with this arrangement!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2018 9:26]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024