Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) 21:30 - Jun 18 with 992 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

[Post edited 18 Jun 2020 21:30]

Poll: Would you be happy with Paul Lambert?

Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 09:22 - Jun 19 with 832 viewsWickets

Good going forward and a great early crosser from what we saw ,just wonder about his defensive capabilities but as Cheltenham dont conceed many maybe thats ok too . Also thought the great big lump at the back might be worth a look at ?
Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 19 with 804 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 09:22 - Jun 19 by Wickets

Good going forward and a great early crosser from what we saw ,just wonder about his defensive capabilities but as Cheltenham dont conceed many maybe thats ok too . Also thought the great big lump at the back might be worth a look at ?

Looking at Hussey, by reports, he is widely regarded as one of the best Cheltenham left backs they’ve ever had, don’t know whether the others have been poor, or he is very good.

Yes, Will Boyle, anyone that tall catches your eye I guess, he was some presence to be fair to him, former Huddersfield academy product, deal expires in the summer.

Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 11:14 - Jun 19 with 728 viewsBrookermg

Cheltenham's Keeper, Owen Evans, was impressive as well last night.
He is on Loan to them I think, I am sure I heard one of the commentators say.
Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 11:20 - Jun 19 with 713 viewsTheTrueBlue1878

Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 11:14 - Jun 19 by Brookermg

Cheltenham's Keeper, Owen Evans, was impressive as well last night.
He is on Loan to them I think, I am sure I heard one of the commentators say.

Yeah he is from Wigan.

Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 17:18 - Jun 19 with 616 viewsWickets

Chris Hussey at Cheltenham, a very, very good left-back(n/t) on 09:37 - Jun 19 by TheTrueBlue1878

Looking at Hussey, by reports, he is widely regarded as one of the best Cheltenham left backs they’ve ever had, don’t know whether the others have been poor, or he is very good.

Yes, Will Boyle, anyone that tall catches your eye I guess, he was some presence to be fair to him, former Huddersfield academy product, deal expires in the summer.

Thanks for that ,i'm looking forward to the final and watching Norwich get beat tonight of course .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024