Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paul Lambert's a disgrace to the role of Ipswich Town manager, tbh. 19:05 - Jan 15 with 752 viewsdominiciawful

I really do dislike him a considerable amount. What an effing C.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Paul Lambert's a disgrace to the role of Ipswich Town manager, tbh. on 20:06 - Jan 15 with 673 viewssolemio

Your detailed and carefully argued analysis persuades me that you are right.
Paul Lambert's a disgrace to the role of Ipswich Town manager, tbh. on 20:28 - Jan 15 with 611 viewsdominiciawful

Paul Lambert's a disgrace to the role of Ipswich Town manager, tbh. on 20:06 - Jan 15 by solemio

Your detailed and carefully argued analysis persuades me that you are right.

I need to provide evidence? He's done it all for me.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Paul Lambert's a disgrace to the role of Ipswich Town manager, tbh. on 08:23 - Jan 16 with 420 viewssolemio

Paul Lambert's a disgrace to the role of Ipswich Town manager, tbh. on 20:28 - Jan 15 by dominiciawful

I need to provide evidence? He's done it all for me.

Is there a poster on this site who disagrees with you? I think your post was just a precis of everyone's feelings.

Incidentally He got a mention on A Question of Sport yesterday when someone was trying to think of teams that had played in Champions League Finals but not won one. They nearly said Dortmund, but then remembered Lambert and this stopped them giving a wrong answer. So he's come in useful for something.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024