Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My worst fears seem to have been confirmed by last night's display 09:59 - Feb 17 with 363 viewsRadlett_blue

The influx of loan players, which seemed a last, desperate throw of the dice, has destabilised the club even further. Again, Lambert seems culpable with his usual rotation, meaning that Town totally failed to build on a promising performance against Blackpool. Matheson for example, who played well on his debut, was abysmal last night. Parrott, who also started well, spent the Posh game chasing aimless hoofs & was equally awful last night, not helped by temporarily being shunted onto the left wing. Thomas has only flattered to deceive & doesn't look better than Edwards or even Bennetts. Harrop is not an upgrade on Judge or Bishop. Lambert made 5 changes AGAIN last night & what a surprise - Town played like a bunch of strangers, allowing a struggling Northampton to get on the front foot. While last night was a new low, this has been going on for a long time & surely Evans must realise that Lambert has lost the plot. His rambling post game interview was a sure sign that he can't be allowed to continue for much longer, although this season is now a write-off. I can only hope that Evans is simply waiting for the play offs to become mathematically unattainable so that Lambert can be fired for cause.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

My worst fears seem to have been confirmed by last night's display on 10:33 - Feb 17 with 289 viewsrfretwell

Good summary Dermot. We know youngsters will be inconsistent but Parrott and Matheson last night would have been hauled off at half time in a Sunday league match they were that bad.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024