Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really simple isn't it ? 11:17 - Feb 26 with 432 viewsflettonblue

Both ME and PL waiting to get paid off by any prospective takeover if it ever happens so that's why there was nothing interesting to say ( I guess) . Both sitting and waiting, club continues to drift down as a result as neither owner or manager give one anymore, that's why nothing to say about structure changes etc. It's been like this for months if not longer already that's why PL getting increasingly brazen with his press stance. Great to know neither really have clubs interests at heart anymore, that went a longtime ago. Guess that's why so many loans, keep it cheap until new owner is in.
Really simple isn't it ? on 11:47 - Feb 26 with 347 viewsBlueWorldOrder

I don't see it. I think Evans may even be behind this takeover story himself to cover for the fact he has signed Lambert to a bad deal he can't easily get out of and this will deflect the attention from that for a while. Loans are not a new policy either they are standard Evans policy so I don't see how that ties into this at all. I think we have all been suckered in to the hope and are being made fools of by Evans.

Poll: Should we stop changing kits every season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024