Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket query 12:02 - May 10 with 696 viewsMillsTash

I had a season ticket in the season prior to last (2019/20) and have not had one in the current season (2020/21) and have a balance of circa £90 left as a refund.

When would i be able to purchase a ST for the upcoming season, and could i put the remaining balance towards a new ST even though i will be paying monthly?
Season ticket query on 12:11 - May 10 with 647 viewsSWGF

Ring the Ticket Office. They're very good.

I had paper vouchers rather than a balance but couldn't use *those* against next season's ticket. Might be different if it's a balance; deduct it from your ticket and reduce your DD.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Season ticket query on 12:13 - May 10 with 630 viewsMillsTash

Season ticket query on 12:11 - May 10 by SWGF

Ring the Ticket Office. They're very good.

I had paper vouchers rather than a balance but couldn't use *those* against next season's ticket. Might be different if it's a balance; deduct it from your ticket and reduce your DD.

Thanks for that I'll call them tomorrow. First ST break in over 17 years!
Season ticket query on 12:19 - May 10 with 595 viewscrossyitfc

How do you check your balance? I'm pretty sure I selected that option as my 2019/20 compensation package, but haven't heard anything on it since.
Season ticket query on 12:25 - May 10 with 566 viewsMillsTash

Season ticket query on 12:19 - May 10 by crossyitfc

How do you check your balance? I'm pretty sure I selected that option as my 2019/20 compensation package, but haven't heard anything on it since.

It is a very obscure way of checking it.

www.tickets.itfc.co.uk and sign in with original number from previous ST customer number.
Then click on "History" and then there is a drop down labelled as "Gift Vouchers"
[Post edited 10 May 2021 12:30]
Season ticket query on 12:33 - May 10 with 513 viewscrossyitfc

Season ticket query on 12:25 - May 10 by MillsTash

It is a very obscure way of checking it.

www.tickets.itfc.co.uk and sign in with original number from previous ST customer number.
Then click on "History" and then there is a drop down labelled as "Gift Vouchers"
[Post edited 10 May 2021 12:30]

Jeez, don't make it easy do they. Found it, cheers!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024