Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket 18:12 - May 17 with 675 viewsmkbobby

Seriously contemplating buying a season ticket for the new season haven’t had one for 10 years due to not living in the area ( Milton Keynes) which part of the ground would the posters suggest I look at and where is good for a drink pre match these days , as I always just went in the drum and monkey I believe it was called , thoughts people
Season ticket on 18:41 - May 17 with 624 viewshappybeingblue

i have sat in just about every area of the ground,upper britannia is a great view as long as you sit in front of the posts around the middle areas i prefer towards sir bobby end,lower sir bobby is good for social side banter beer etc tend to be a bit more chatty friendly in there but depends if you like analysing the movement runs etc of the play the view is not so good there imo,but of course you have the atmosphere in there but have to stand for 90 mins,and remember your shades as sun gets right in your eyes. side stands are a bit dated for pre match bevs pies etc old skoolers wont mind this though. greyhound, plough decent pre match pubs.
Season ticket on 21:50 - May 17 with 501 viewsdominiciawful

Upper tier of the West/Pioneer/Britannia/East of England Co-operative Stand is surely the best view.

Poll: Which manager of the Marcus Evans era do you dislike the most?

Season ticket on 22:04 - May 17 with 489 viewsStenvict

Cobbold Block D has the best view in the house

Poll: What will be announced first?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024