Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho 10:28 - Jul 23 with 2074 viewsParky

According to FLW.

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/sources-derby-county-huddersfield-portsmouth-a
Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 10:37 - Jul 23 with 1937 viewsHighgateBlue

Probably wouldn't be keen on a loan, especially if we bring in Coulson on a loan.

I think we need a CB with some degree of presence and permanence. Old enough to have experience, but young enough to bring stability for the future. I'm sure everyone's after such a player though, and I have no idea who's available...
Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 10:43 - Jul 23 with 1850 viewsParky

Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 10:37 - Jul 23 by HighgateBlue

Probably wouldn't be keen on a loan, especially if we bring in Coulson on a loan.

I think we need a CB with some degree of presence and permanence. Old enough to have experience, but young enough to bring stability for the future. I'm sure everyone's after such a player though, and I have no idea who's available...

Agree with all of that. A few suggestions I’d like any of: Cedric Kipre, Charlie Goode, Matt Miazga.
Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 11:14 - Jul 23 with 1591 viewsstopmoaning

Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 10:43 - Jul 23 by Parky

Agree with all of that. A few suggestions I’d like any of: Cedric Kipre, Charlie Goode, Matt Miazga.

Miazga would be excellent, but surely out of a League One teams reach?!
Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 11:22 - Jul 23 with 1494 viewsParky

Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 11:14 - Jul 23 by stopmoaning

Miazga would be excellent, but surely out of a League One teams reach?!

Possibly, was at Reading on loan a few years back and Anderlecht last season. Don’t think he impressed enough to earn another stay there.

Probably optimistic, but being American, I thought our new owners might be a pulling factor.
Ipswich interested in Gabriel Osho on 11:39 - Jul 23 with 1342 viewsEricsGate

No thanks!!

Poll: Positive or Negative towards Paul Cook..,?

[Redacted] on 12:12 - Jul 23 with 1156 viewsvictorywilhappen

[Redacted]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024