Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Except for one thing, I really enjoyed my viewing experience today 17:42 - Feb 12 with 545 viewsreadtheleaguetable

The first half was exceptionally good football by two very talented teams with creative and sophisticated coaching. I bet there have not been many match-ups more pleasing on the eye in league one this year. And reffing was good because we didn’t notice it. Second half was more rugged and cagey and the ref had to get more involved s it was very stop-start. But I think he got most decisions right, though my heart was in my mouth after his last one. Not sure which imposters stepped in for Mills and Woolley, but for once what was behind described almost resembled what we saw on IFollow and the analysis was interesting and insightful. No complaints for either team about the result and both sets of fans had every reason to be satisfied.
BUT: !! I subscribe to IFollow from overseas and can usually access the call-ins and post game thoughts and the interviews. Lately, and again today, I could not get access for non-existent contractual reasons, which obviously disappear once I Follow goes quiet. Very annoying to pay handsomely for a paid service only to get cut off from the free stuff !
Still, on balance a fabulous morning’s (over here) entertainment
And out 7000 fans were totally brilliant and really deserved to see a win

Qu'est-ce que vous chantez? Nous chantons "Les Bleus, allez!"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024