Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Towen staff getting 2 tickets thing for the Scum game.. 19:32 - Apr 26 with 401 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

..Man U announced today that despite every year for cup finals the Man U entire staff receive 2 complimentary tickets, along with free hotel and coach travel, this year each staff member will be given just 1 single ticket and must contribute £20 for coach travel.

It says two things really:
1) That 2 comp tickets per staff for an away end of 2k is and was crazy.
2) Man U giving their staff just 1 ticket for a 32k allocation is a bold change. Especially when they’ve always been so overly generous (the complimentary hotel is somewhat OTT). That said, I don’t disagree with him when 30k season ticket holders might miss out at United for a cup final ticket but the security guards wife can go (in recent years).

I’m over it but when I saw that Radcliffe said that today, I thought it was interesting enough to post.
[Post edited 26 Apr 19:35]

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

The Towen staff getting 2 tickets thing for the Scum game.. on 19:49 - Apr 26 with 267 viewsEssexBloo

I’ve no knowledge on this but did the new owner confirm his staff were once treated really well but aren’t anymore!?
That’s a good start to get employees on your side. Horrible club if true.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024