Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Town to Sign Former Morecambe Full-Back Leigh 11:25 - Jun 20 with 845 viewsNewsTWTD

Town to Sign Former Morecambe Full-Back Leigh 20th Jun 2022 11:20
Town are closing in on the signing of former Morecambe left-back Greg Leigh. 49

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Town to Sign Former Morecambe Full-Back Leigh on 14:32 - Jun 20 with 445 viewsKidKlugs

just seen 2 other threads, sorry
[Post edited 20 Jun 2022 14:34]
Town to Sign Former Morecambe Full-Back Leigh on 15:18 - Jun 20 with 390 viewsBobsthename

This doesn’t thrill me a poor crosser of the ball and injury prone.
let’s hope i’m wrong.
Town to Sign Former Morecambe Full-Back Leigh on 15:38 - Jun 20 with 340 viewsSTYG

Town to Sign Former Morecambe Full-Back Leigh on 15:18 - Jun 20 by Bobsthename

This doesn’t thrill me a poor crosser of the ball and injury prone.
let’s hope i’m wrong.

Lol.

Injury prone? Every player has had injuries. He had one two seasons ago and then played pretty much every game for Morecambe. So it's hardly injury prone.

Also, the poor crosser of the ball is based on what? Stats for a ridiculously defensive team that played Stockton up front on his own. Most of the crosses they got in were probably massively speculative anyway.

I'd trust McKenna, Pert and a guy who identified talent at Manchester United to be able to sort out what we need.

People need to stop letting Evans live rent free in their head. The days of signing someone as they are available is over. We won't be making many signings this summer and this guy is one of them and we've gone pretty early. So McKenna must be very confident this guy has a really good chance of making us a lot better.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024