Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
We really need to realise how far we have come ….. 09:40 - Dec 30 with 357 viewsbackwaywhen

Last night was not an ideal result , but in reality not surprising given that massive upheaval in team availability, nobody saw that all coming in one hit , especially Broadhead named in team then withdrawing after throwing up after warm up .
That sort of scenario would throw even the best teams off balance , I’m happy with the point after all that .
Imagine being a Preston fan this morning after their last 2 games …….and with the same team ?

Let’s all be grateful for what we have currently at our great club.
Happy New Year everyone ……I’m McKenna we trust .
We really need to realise how far we have come ….. on 09:50 - Dec 30 with 310 viewsBluespeed225

Yup, I think we're a season ahead of what was expected by the Club, KM, the owners and the fans. The lads have got us into a brilliant position at this point, and if this is our sticky patch, then bring it on! Leicester seem well away, but it's open season for anyone else. We're learning as we go along, including KM! As you said, Man City et al would struggle to maintain their form with that many sudden changes.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024