Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Evans! If you are unable to fund the club, please sell to someone who will.. 11:20 - Feb 1 with 525 viewsflashblue

Stop being selfish! You will get all of most of your money back if you sell, so please step aside.

If something's worth doing, it's worth overdoing.
Poll: Should the United Kingdom remain a member of the EU or leave the EU?

Evans! If you are unable to fund the club, please sell to someone who will.. on 11:23 - Feb 1 with 497 viewsBluebell

He would get most of his money back if he had the balls to buy some decent players.

If we had won the play offs a couple of season ago with only spending £10,000 then if he'd spent a bit more in January 2016, we would have done so much better.

I know there's no promise we would get to the Prem but we could play more exciting football and maybe get some of the fans back again.
Evans! If you are unable to fund the club, please sell to someone who will.. on 12:28 - Feb 1 with 460 viewsRandall

I agree with this - where even Sheffield Wednesday and Bournemouth have rich owners who will bankroll some success, we need to get a new guy in to avoid being mid-table forever.

Really that is the only chance of change - calling for Mick's head is utterly pointless.
Evans! If you are unable to fund the club, please sell to someone who will.. on 12:44 - Feb 1 with 424 viewsANNA3ROA

A very sad time for Ipswich and I do agree If M. Evans cannot fund the club please sell to someone who can.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024