Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible 22:37 - Sep 14 with 1153 viewsDolly2.0

I can't stop playing it. 2 minutes 17 of awesomeness. And I love her little wiggle at the end.

Looking forward to the new album.

[Post edited 14 Sep 2017 22:40]

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible on 12:22 - Sep 15 with 1040 viewsBecclesITFC

Yeah is good. silk is still amazing. think it was used on the new Trainspotting film.
I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible on 12:31 - Sep 15 with 1035 viewsTLA

It seems a little more 'poppy' that the first album but still very good. I might get tickets for the tour.
I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible on 12:43 - Sep 15 with 1022 viewsDolly2.0

I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible on 12:31 - Sep 15 by TLA

It seems a little more 'poppy' that the first album but still very good. I might get tickets for the tour.

It's not all poppy - a very mixed bag in fact. Hard to believe this is from the same band...

(NSFW)

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible on 12:48 - Sep 15 with 1015 viewsRadlett_blue

I love Wolf Alice anyway, but this new track is incredible on 12:31 - Sep 15 by TLA

Saw them live last year at the Forum, Kentish Town & they were excellent. They've needed some new material for a while.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024