Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday, against Bristol City, could be a very exciting encounter 07:30 - Sep 27 with 842 viewschristiand

Well MM, if you had your sides playing more in the manner of last night then I reckon that the home attendances would be significantly up and there wouldn't be this clamber wanting you replaced as our manager. Try not to pull the wool over our eyes: 'I always set up my teams to win games' That simply isn't true though MM is it? Previous season's approaches to games was very much try and hold on to what we have and though we have been a little more positive with our play some games this season, Bolton springs to mind, have been negatively approached too. Nevertheless, the performance last Saturday against Leeds United was very encouraging (even in defeat) and then last night was terrific. When you look at Sunderland's starting XI they are more than decent on paper, but they were completely dispatched. The match against Bristol City now looks a very tasty fixture, both sides like to score goals, but with defences that are questionable. Hold on to your hats this could be another absorbing encounter!
[Post edited 27 Sep 2017 7:46]

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Saturday, against Bristol City, could be a very exciting encounter on 07:45 - Sep 27 with 772 viewsbraveblue

Well said
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024