Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is this the most telling statistic about the team? 10:46 - Oct 23 with 1309 viewssoupytwist

Renegade Statman on Twitter posted a series of depressing stats pre-game, all of which pointed to a defeat. The one that caught my eye is that we had lost our last 4 encounters with a foreign manager. Yesterday presumably makes that 5.

Now, I’m not saying that a foreign manager will magically solve all our issues but it seems that if we come up against something a bit different, something that has an identifiable structure; then we struggle.
Is this the most telling statistic about the team? on 10:49 - Oct 23 with 1278 viewsReuser_is_God

He's as anti MM as you can get because he's still bitter about Roy Keane.

Whilst his stats may be correct I'd take zero notice of him.

We're not losing matches because of the nationality of opposing managers.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is this the most telling statistic about the team? on 10:50 - Oct 23 with 1261 viewsSteve_M

Not really, we played against a Rafa Benitez team last season and beat them. We have some problems in terms of team set up but cherry picking nothing statistics to fit a set narrative isn't really helping to resolve them.

There is a different point about whether Evans has the wider football knowledge to try a different approach than choosing a manager with a couple of promotions behind him. Milne's comments last year suggest not.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024