Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For over 50 years i've been watching and supporting ITFC....... 18:23 - Jan 6 with 619 viewsBanburyBlue

I stopped my season ticket last season but have still been to every home game this season and went today. For a couple of games I started to think we were a little better! The last few games though have been nothing more than dire and I really don't think I can go and watch the Leeds game. Watching McCarthy today standing with his hands in his pockets for most of the second half and leaving our new star striker getting cold on the bench is an absolute joke. one player who will have a go is Garner and shock horror no sight of him either. Instead he leaves 2 totally out of form strikers on for 90 mins, McGoldrick is way past his best now and Freddy could not buy a goal he is totally lacking confidence. Hyam gets substituted and leaves to rapturous applause but he barely got into a trot imo hes done. Bru has lost any pace and energy he had a couple of seasons ago and Chambers today was just..... Chambers.... a journeyman footballer. So what to do, as I would say to anyone else who write anything like this, just don't go. So I wont and that breaks my heart ME and MM you have ruined our club, it is soleless and heartless.....Well done

Banbury Blue Back in Town

For over 50 years i've been watching and supporting ITFC....... on 18:37 - Jan 6 with 544 viewsMothersAgainstKids

At some point they'll both walk away. We are the ones that carry the scars.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024